World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>On a warm dry day is it bad form to wear my flotation suit on a charter boat &nbsp;trip or will this seem a slur on the skippers boat and ability and get funny looks &nbsp;and comments from fellow anglers ? Accidents do happen &#33; Should I be wimp or macho man ?</font>

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
<font color='#000000'>You may get funny looks and comments. Who cares? Do what feels right for you. You&#39;ll be laughing when the boat hits an uncharted reef. Wimp or macho man? Simple - wimps live longer, get to fish more and therefore become better anglers (and are usually warmer).
I rest my case.

Yours pathetically,
Rhod.:;):</font>

·
Registered
149 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Bad form especially on a warm day, although could help weight loss&#33; Although if you far out then always wise to be prepared.

Our skipper on the Lady Helen - South Wales for example wears pair of shorts and deck shoes on warm day, good tan to go with it&#33;</font>

·
Registered
149 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Swansea - although I&#39;m going out on the Penarth boat tomorrow to catch some monster rays&#33;&#33;</font>

·
Registered
49 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Damned good skipper too. Will be out with him next on 3 May, with the lads from Brecon</font>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts