World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,011 Posts
I used to take my dinghy out from Crail - good codling fishing in early summer.
There is still a charter boat that takes anglers out from Ansthruther during the tourist season.
I believe the EFSA cod festival is still run from there. Need a matchman to confirm that.
Don't expect anything big - codling to 5 pounds most days. Plenty of good sized mackeral, right up to October in recent years.
If you look hard there are some decent pollack too.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hi Graham

I know of one boat that sails from Anstuther/Pittenweim, the no is 01333730248.

I've never used them as I just got the number last week, I aslo have a freind with a smaller boat at Anstruther who can take a max of 3. P.M me if you want his details.

Hope this helps

Cheers Mark

·
Registered
37 Posts
There's a boat mored in Burntisland harbour that advertises fishing trips, I am pretty sure it got something to do with the diving place, I often walk the dog through there so I will jot down the phone number next time I pass it if your intrested.

Baz

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi Graham, I had alook today mate and there's no phone number on the side of the boat, but I wrote the rest of the info down for you, the company name is Aqua trans and they do charter fishing and diving, I have googled it but to no avail I am afraid mate.
They might be connected with the Dive Bunker but again I not sure on this, nice boat though.

sorry couldnt be anymore help mate Baz

1 - 11 of 11 Posts