World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

It is approaching that time of year again when I head down to sunny Croyde in north devon whereupon the hundreds of thousands of bass milling the shore line get the humpf with me and promptly ignore my baits for the rest of the week.

I thought this year to be devious I would deploy a new tactic (no not the waitrose fish counter although there are occassions when I have thought seriously about this)...and that is going out on a charter boat from Ilfracombe.

Can anyone recommend a boat from ilfracombe and or give me the contact details?

Cheers

Paul

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Hiya Paul

Do give us a shout when you're coming, Lol - I'll try not to be abroad this time!Can't recommend anything myself, beyond making sure you do get one somewhere — definitely don't just turn up on the quay. I've heard bad things about more than just a few ...

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hiya Paul

Do give us a shout when you're coming, Lol - I'll try not to be abroad this time!Can't recommend anything myself, beyond making sure you do get one somewhere — definitely don't just turn up on the quay. I've heard bad things about more than just a few ...
Hi paul there is two good boats go out of ilfracombe they are obsession 2 and osprey they are both good skippers and will put you over the fish there is another boat but he only runs at weeknds called Better Days if you want to know any more pm me

1 - 3 of 3 Posts