World Sea Fishing Forums banner

boat fishing next weekend off ramsgate, any ideas pls?

431 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  bikerbloke 
#1 ·
Hi all
Just registered and new to this site but everybody seems to know whats going on so i thought i would be cheaky and ask a little advice. A Group of us have booked a trip next sunday with a very well recomended skipper off ramsgate who i understand fishes the goodwin sands a lot, My question is, can anybody advise on what gear to use etc. I am not looking to break any records and do not mind what i catch although bass or skate would be fun, is there anything else about at the moment?, whats being caught lately? hope you can help, this is only my 4th ever boat trip so i am still a bit of a newbie
cheers folks
Dave

#2 ·
Hi Dave, welcome to the site. Just to prove you wrong, I have no idea what is going on, i'm completely lost at the moment , but there are plenty of good Kent guys who know Ramsgate well and fish off it regularly, they will soon be here giving you some advice.
If you ever come up to Essex to meet some real anglers, ive us a yell and we will show you where to fish.
Keep a look out for the meets they are really good and you get to meet some of these lunatics. See you around sometime

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.