World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Can anyone recommend a good skipper for my first time out fishing on a boat, Somewhere near Rhyl, Colwyn Bay.

Are prices pretty much standard for various hours fishing.

Will the skipper help you if you have not done it before.

Cheers in advance

Lee

·
Registered
533 Posts
lee try tony parry, rhyl harbour,,,he is having good catches at the moment,,a few good tope in the last week , will get his tel number for you,the fishing from rhyl is just picking up i had a good day last saturday , 2 nice tope , flatties , gurnard and loads of dogfish, going out again sat , weather permitting 12 hr trip , will let you know how we get on..
good luck , nathan,.
p,s, where do you live ? it says lancs on your profile but you are always around n wales ?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lee try tony parry, rhyl harbour,,,he is having good catches at the moment,,a few good tope in the last week , will get his tel number for you,the fishing from rhyl is just picking up i had a good day last saturday , 2 nice tope , flatties , gurnard and loads of dogfish, going out again sat , weather permitting 12 hr trip , will let you know how we get on..
good luck , nathan,.
p,s, where do you live ? it says lancs on your profile but you are always around n wales ?

Hi Nathan,

I live in Littleborough, Lancashire but have a caravan in Towyn, That I visit every weekend, I have got a weeks fishing coming up, cant wait

Lee

1 - 4 of 4 Posts