World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
10,574 Posts
hi lads,any one going out on there boats thrus,or fri,from the cardiff area,
I"m out of Oxwich on Sunday if you"re interested mate . Are you up for Lundy trip still. If we can"t get a weather window for a weekend trip we will go over for just the day.

headlight

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:doh:
I"m out of Oxwich on Sunday if you"re interested mate . Are you up for Lundy trip still. If we can"t get a weather window for a weekend trip we will go over for just the day.

headlight
hi there,might have a go down oxwich if i get boat on trailer this wkend,as i'm moored in cardiff bay at mo,could do with a few tips on launching down there as it's so shallow,as for lundy trip can't see this weather getting any better,

·
Banned
10,574 Posts
:doh:

hi there,might have a go down oxwich if i get boat on trailer this wkend,as i'm moored in cardiff bay at mo,could do with a few tips on launching down there as it's so shallow,as for lundy trip can't see this weather getting any better,
With roller coaster trailer & 4 x 4 the Raider is simple to launch at Oxwich. I often launch her on my own. As i have said before Martyn if you want to tow your boat down & you don"t have a 4 x 4 I will launch her for you with my Disco.
Lundy could be a possiblity for the day providing I have one other boat to accompany me. Only 24 miles from Oxwich so not much over an hour in good conditions.

headlight

1 - 4 of 4 Posts