World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee ,took her down yesterday,,,,,,,,,,,3 of us from work ,went out 2 at a time ,now these guys are 6 footers,,,,,,,,,,that ole marinar 3.3 worked like a horse,,,,,,,,,,up and down we went ,im still buzzing ,,,,,,,,,,,fishing rod next time,,,,,,,,,,,all very close ,cant beleive me luck,,,,,,,,,,,,,,just one bit of bad luck no one took me bow floor back ,must be still down there doh i gotta make a new one pain in the butt,,,,,,,,,,,,but still:fishing1:

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
IMAG0324.jpg by the water

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
IMAG0323.JPG what a fantastic day

·
Registered
24,896 Posts
welldone mate,hope you have some good fishing off her soon!!!:fishing:

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
welldone mate,hope you have some good fishing off her soon!!!:fishing:
cheers mate .can t wait to get down again

·
Registered
856 Posts
Well done TBF, its all paid off at last!
Hope you get out some more in her!
Geoff

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cheers geoff ,,,,,,,,,,,,,going away for 2 wks ,so hope we get a prolonged gap of good weather end of august till september ,then hopfully get out fishing,,,,,,it is dam expensive on the train 16 .50 after 9 oclock that a return,,,,,,,,,,,,,god train fare has gone up ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but hey me boats down there,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and its free,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,im gonna keep em sweet with a few botts of wine when im down,,,,,,,,,,,,ive got to re jig a few things, as i will mainly be fishing on me own ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i can t be arsed anymore asking mates ,people to come out,,,,,,,,,,,so got to loose a few bits,,,,,,,,,,,,,not in the safety department tho,,,,,,,,,,,just sizeing down ,,,,,,,,got a nice lttle fuel tank now ,were me external hose fits as well,,,,,,,,,my 10 litre one will be up for sell,,,,,,,,,,,proberly won t use all the floor ,,,,,,,,,,,,,gonna go back to 3 slates ,little less to drag along,,,,,,,,hope you get out soon mate in yours,,,,,,,,,,,,TIGHT LINES, STAY LUCKY

·
Registered
486 Posts
Well done for getting out TBF. Looks a nice slip and great concrete area for getting set up. Sometimes it is more complicated getting others involved!

Are you sure you want to leave the floor out though... surely not that much trouble??

David

G

·
Well done, you are there at last!!

Looking at the pictures I would guess that slip is either at Beresford Gap or Grenham Bay (can't remember as it's been a while since I walked round there).

If it's either one then you don't have to go far to catch fish (don't read my report).
We scaled down the amount we would normally take when we were launching with transom wheels, mainly due to me having to drag it all on my own, and at low water it can be a bit of a hike..

As you can see, you still need to go further out to be able to drop the outboard down...

Apart from the rods and landing net, the fishing gear for both of us would fit into half a shoe box and most of that is weights..

Good luck and I will probably see you out there soon.

Malcolm.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice One ,that Will Be The One I Launch From Next Time Im Down ,,,,,,the One We Used Was Rocky At The Bottom Of The Slip And Piles Of Rotten Stinking Seaweed Lol

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well done for getting out TBF. Looks a nice slip and great concrete area for getting set up. Sometimes it is more complicated getting others involved!

Are you sure you want to leave the floor out though... surely not that much trouble??

David
you be right there, im gonna replace it straight away.......gotta to have the full comfort TIGHT LINES

1 - 12 of 12 Posts