World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anybody know anything about this?

the guy has been putting adverts up all over the tackle shops but he doesnt reply to the messages youre asked to leave on his amchine. has anybody actually spoken to the owner or used one of his boats?

·
Registered
775 Posts
if its tony wass then I've used his boats in the past!

not the same tony wass who operates out of girvin btw.

I've always found his service to be ok and the boats reliable - but not used them in a few years due to the actual fishing being crap.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, the fishing isnt that great but i just want to get out coz its my birthday innit. ive left a message for him and so has my buddy but that was 2 days ago and so far we've had no reply.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hi Iv'e used the boats out of Arrochar before but it was a guy called Tony Hebson ... his number was 01303-702720.
All we caught was mackerel all day but we caught about 80 and kept a few for the freezer.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, thats the guy. he called last night and we are booked for sunday. £35 for 7 1/2 hours. not too bad as its a 3 man boat. I dont expect to catch much but if the weather stays like it has been over the last week or so then it should be a brilliant day regardless.

·
Registered
89 Posts
let us know how you get on Doppleganger and i might even book up again myself, the kids loved it even though it was just mackerel.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah, i saw the weather forecast, but it doesnt look to bad. i dont care if it rains a bit, nothing short of a storm will keep me off the water tomorrow. and if there is a storm then im taking the beach rod anyway.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
yeah, i saw the weather forecast, but it doesnt look to bad. i dont care if it rains a bit, nothing short of a storm will keep me off the water tomorrow. and if there is a storm then im taking the beach rod anyway.
me too ,ive been looking forward to this for ages,:clap2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts