World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for someone who can do a relatively small job for me down in Kent. I want to add an extra zip-on section and hoop to my existing pram hood.
Can anyone recommend a mobile fabricator who can do this sort of work?

I am keen to avoid taking predator "off the run" for weeks while it sits in a distant yard waiting to be looked at.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
And then he appears in a puff of smoke hehe

sorry, Kent is too far for me. But if you could bring the boat to me I would do it on a sunday for you so you could have a day in Norwich or some river fishing in the Wensum or Yare and take the boat home the same day . ?

Rich

·
Registered
490 Posts
I am looking for someone who can do a relatively small job for me down in Kent. I want to add an extra zip-on section and hoop to my existing pram hood.
Can anyone recommend a mobile fabricator who can do this sort of work?

I am keen to avoid taking predator "off the run" for weeks while it sits in a distant yard waiting to be looked at.
Apparently there is a place in sandwich, behind stonar lake on the industrial estate there is an advert down the harbour il get the number if im down there at the weekend.

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And then he appears in a puff of smoke hehe

sorry, Kent is too far for me. But if you could bring the boat to me I would do it on a sunday for you so you could have a day in Norwich or some river fishing in the Wensum or Yare and take the boat home the same day . ?

Rich
Thanks Rich, I will try to find a place closer to home first if you don't mind.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts