World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for someone who can do a relatively small job for me down in Kent. I want to add an extra zip-on section and hoop to my existing pram hood.
Can anyone recommend a mobile fabricator who can do this sort of work?

I am keen to avoid taking predator "off the run" for weeks while it sits in a distant yard waiting to be looked at.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
And then he appears in a puff of smoke hehe

sorry, Kent is too far for me. But if you could bring the boat to me I would do it on a sunday for you so you could have a day in Norwich or some river fishing in the Wensum or Yare and take the boat home the same day . ?

Rich

·
Registered
490 Posts
I am looking for someone who can do a relatively small job for me down in Kent. I want to add an extra zip-on section and hoop to my existing pram hood.
Can anyone recommend a mobile fabricator who can do this sort of work?

I am keen to avoid taking predator "off the run" for weeks while it sits in a distant yard waiting to be looked at.
Apparently there is a place in sandwich, behind stonar lake on the industrial estate there is an advert down the harbour il get the number if im down there at the weekend.

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And then he appears in a puff of smoke hehe

sorry, Kent is too far for me. But if you could bring the boat to me I would do it on a sunday for you so you could have a day in Norwich or some river fishing in the Wensum or Yare and take the boat home the same day . ?

Rich
Thanks Rich, I will try to find a place closer to home first if you don't mind.

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Apparently there is a place in sandwich, behind stonar lake on the industrial estate there is an advert down the harbour il get the number if im down there at the weekend.
Thanks mate, that would really be appreciated.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts