World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
What time you going guys, I've just tricked the mrs into a family day out at margam park. She knows nothing about a boat jumble, lol

Ha Ha Mate ...

Didn't you know - All the ladies exclusive shoe and handbag shops have a sale on there at the moment ...

Sorry - couldn't resist ... :roll1:

·
Things Come to Those Who Bait
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ill be there 10:30. Look out for a 6:2ft Hunk. With Blonde in my Avatar.. ....Prob with a old Guy Pondfish :) and Gay Nfaith.& Donkey . Get few things for Boat trips on the Buck. ( nothing against Gays ) Come say hello. ... should meet up somewhere. 11am Bob.

·
Registered
8 Posts
What time you going guys, I've just tricked the mrs into a family day out at margam park. She knows nothing about a boat jumble, lol
Just come back from the boat jumble. Bought a few weights, rigs, links, swivels and hooks. Great day for it!

Hope the missus didn't mind the long walk back to see the orangery! I had only been to Margam Park once and then just to the main bit around the house years ago and didn't realise how big the whole park was.

Hoping to get out to do some flattie fishing in a couple of weeks time.

Cheers

Ron

·
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Went also . Meet a few faces from here, & Jonathan and Lordlugworm ...... Bought New Fender, & Rod Holder... walked around about 5 times.. Stunning Day...

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Sorry I missed you all guys, walked around with the mrs and baby, very pleased with the boat jumble , only been to cardiff bay one before and that was a crock of shxx. This one was great, treated myself to a solar panel for my yacht,
Hopefully catch some of you Tuesday eve.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Sorry we dont do sausage rolls, more like Knackered Burnt cremated Bacon Sarnies, yeah nice chatting to you pair nutters
Bob
Haha we always a nutter lol
Nice to see u anyway,maybe next we see each others down the channel soon :)

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Sorry I missed you all guys, walked around with the mrs and baby, very pleased with the boat jumble , only been to cardiff bay one before and that was a crock of shxx. This one was great, treated myself to a solar panel for my yacht,
I miss u too spoke to uncle buck & Nigel panties he says u might be gone home
But anyway we might seen each others one day down the channel or next year boat jumble :)

·
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I miss u too spoke to uncle buck & Nigel panties he says u might be gone home
But anyway we might seen each others one day down the channel or next year boat jumble :)
Nige is the only Hay in his village. Possibly could be the RANNYTRANNY .! He owns a German Sheppard as well. ( The Stig on Wsf )

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
If you took away all the stalls selling fishing tackle (which you can buy at your local tackle shop) there wouldn't be a lot left! OK some of the stalls had genuine secondhand boating stuff, but most of it was well overpriced & you have to take a chance on it working, I was interested in an old Navico VHF as a spare, but I wasn't going to pay £35 for an untested VHF:uhuh: & there was too much really old fashioned junk on some of the stalls, which would be good as ornaments but not suitable to be depended on.
Me? I bought a couple of new top qaulity 14mm X 10m mooring lines to use as a "lazy line" & a spare, which I managed to get for £18 (knocked down from £25), so I was happy enough, but by the time you deduct my fuel costs, & entrance fee, & £3.50 for a burger, did I get a bargain? maybe not, but I did have a good selection to choose from, & there was always the chance that "Le Bargain" was going to jump out at me. It didn't but I enjoyed the walk from the car park to the entrance, maybe next time I will park there & walk to the Cardiff Boat Jumble (same distance)!
I was amazed just how many disabled people have big 4x4s with tow hitches on the back, which means that they can launch boats ok? & they can carry heavy anchors & chains etc back to the disabled car park? There were as many cars in the "disabled" car park as there were in the main car park? I reckon there are people about with good scanners, still I enjoyed the walk, it was a nice morning. :yeah:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.