World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do s anyone know when the next one is at the beltring hop farm,i want to see if i can pick up an inflatable,,,,cheers all

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
many THANKS DAVE AND ENDEAVOUR ,,,GOOD ON YA

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
drat ive missed one and can t find anymore dates for this year at beltring,,is there one sunday?its not on the list lol,,,,,mind u i might need better classes

M

·
0 Posts
drat ive missed one and can t find anymore dates for this year at beltring,,is there one sunday?its not on the list lol,,,,,mind u i might need better classes
The only other one for this year at the hop farm is Sunday 21 October 2007. Thats a bit late in the year for what you want one for.

I know what you are looking for and keep looking on the dreaded fleabay. Hopefully what you want will come up soon mate.
If I hear of anything suitable for your needs I will pm you.

Malcolm.

C

·
0 Posts
Beaulieu is about the biggest and you could have had a lift down with me but I will unfortunately:unsure: be in Mexico at the time on Sunday 29th April. Well worth the trip though if you can get there.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
theres one at the holyead sailing club some time soon i think .. dont have a clue thoe but i could find out in 10 days as i start work again and i could have a look at the year events thingys any good ???..

M

·
0 Posts
Beaulieu is about the biggest and you could have had a lift down with me but I will unfortunately:unsure: be in Mexico at the time on Sunday 29th April. Well worth the trip though if you can get there.
Can I get the free lift to Mexico Terry? :)

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes wrasse boy ,that will be great,,,,,many thanks for the info TERRY and enjoy mexico TIGHT LINES

1 - 10 of 10 Posts