World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do s anyone have any idea when the next one is being held at the hop farm beltring,,,im after an inflatable

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
You don't want a boat jumble, you want Razzle Magazine...Ooooodles of 'interesting' inflatables in there! Cheers, Tony O-P.

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
Sunday 18 February 2007. Mid Kent Boat Jumble. Open 10AM. The Hop Farm Country Park, Beltring, PADDOCK WOOD, Kent, TN12 6PY. All stalls are outside. Admission £3.00, accompanied children and car park free. Telephone Martin Ivory on 01622 204290 after 6 PM
You missed it, sorry :schmoll:

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
many thanks,,,,,,,o well,,,,back to the news agents top shelf,,,,,look up inflatables lol

·
Registered
457 Posts
Do s anyone have any idea when the next one is being held at the hop farm beltring,,,im after an inflatable
check out the Boat Jumble Association Web Site http://www.boatjumbleassociation.co.uk/

East Sussex Boat Jumble - Sunday 3 June 2007. Newhaven Harbour, NEWHAVEN, Sussex, BN9 0BN

South Essex Boat Jumble - Sunday 10 June 2007 . Eastwood Nursery. On the A127 - 6 miles east of BASILDON, Essex, SS6 7LR

Essex Boat Jumble - Sunday 16 September 2007. North Weald Airfield, Epping, Essex. CM16 6AA

Mid Kent Boat Jumble - Sunday 21 October 2007. The Hop Farm Country Park, Beltring, PADDOCK WOOD, Kent, TN12 6PY

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MANY THANKS FOR INFO ,,,,,,,THERE A LONG WAY OFF NOW,,,ive missed em doh ,,,ill have to look else were for one

G

·
Beaulieu 29th April is about the biggest of the lot. You should pick up a bargain there mate. Well worth going if you can.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that boat and outboard a very good web site,im gonna definatly have alook in to going to beaulieu

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
out of intrest ,can anyone tell me were BEAULIEU ,,,,IS?

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
AR,,,,,,,,thanks mate...TIGHT LINES

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
To be honest Ebay's probably a cheaper place to get an inflatable right now.

I just saw a 3.6m go for under £150 and I've just picked up a 3.4m Zodiac with a 20hp for £250.

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Wasn't there a Lord Montague of Beaulieu who was a "kiddie fiddler" years ago, I'm sure I remember something distinctly "iffy" about him:nonono:
blueskip

1 - 14 of 14 Posts