World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Lads,

Well fingers crossed i should be getting a job offer next week and that means i winnit hav to sell me boat ! yeeeeehhhhaaarrr ! (and i'll also be able to afford to gan beach fishin again ! Get in there !!)

She's a 16ft Zodiac Futura with 25 Yamaha on the back, great fun with the family and for me a cracking little fishing platform. Bought it last year just before I was made redundant and with summer coming I cannot wait to get it in the water again. Only got to use it about 4 times last year and as yet haven't even switched on the fishfinder.

Do you lot know of any easily accessible slipways, cost's, locations, assisted launch etc?? Or alternatively a clean beach where i can use her rear launching wheels? Needs to be clean tho, it might only be an inflatable but its got an aluminium floor and it isn't light when loaded with fuel and gear, pushing it over rocks just doesn't work, found out last year in Cornwall!

I'll be happy knocking out some mackerel but also fancy fishing over some of the kelpy coves for a summer cod or wrasse.

Any info gratefully received.....

Cheers lads

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the link, some bits of useful info but not a lot.

Anyone got any info to add....

cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts