World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Looking for two seats, not mackerel trips, within an hours drive of Tenby, ideally midweek from 1st to 5th of September.

Wreck, reef, bream, or bottom, we'll take whatever we can get, I've rung round but none of the usual suspects have space.... any cancellations out there?

Thanks

Peter

·
Registered
386 Posts
so you have tried all of the neyland, dale , milford boats?
hmmm - burry port has two charters - might be worth a shot - its 50minutes from tenby.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well, I don't doubt I've not tried them all, but those I've found details for on the net were either booked up or have not yet responded to phone messages I've left.

Celtic Wildcat, milford, booked up

Cleddau King, Milford, no answer

Sea Fishing Tenby (3 boats, one does day trips, forget their names) no answer

White Water, I was told are booked up but could not get in contact direct.

If anyone has any other contacts for day trip boats within an hours drive of Tenby I'd be most greatfull.

Peter
Cambridge UK

·
Registered
865 Posts
there's a few out of burry port you could try - Panther for one http://www.boatfishingwales.com/

then there's Volsung from dale http://www.broadsidedale.co.uk/charterinfo.htm

Blue shark, Excel etc from Milford way.....etc

Then - just over an hour away from Tenby is Swansea with plenty of boats.

see - http://www.charterboats-uk.co.uk/Locations/00 - Wales Charters.htm

The problem you have with the Pembs charters is that the shark fishing is now in full swing, and most boats will be fully booked up.

good luck in finding 2 soaces - let us know how you get on.

Dan

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well done lads the info your giving peter is top class:clap3::clap3::clap3:
It certainly is, very helpful; I've tried a couple of fishing forums (fori?) and this has by far been the most useful I've stumbled across.

Unfortunately Panter is full, and no answer from Broardsidesdale as yet. I'll not be surprised if we cant get a seat anywhere at such short notice (bar picking up a cancellation) but if ya don't try.... innit!

Peter
Cambridge UK

·
Registered
386 Posts
There is another charter boat running from Burry Port - the name of it escapes me now - you can call Country Stores in Gowerton as I know they have a poster on their wall with the skippers details.
A little further up the west coast you will come across Aberystwyth which has some charter boats aswell... (but this will take up more like 90mins from Tenby. Having said that Aberystwyth has plenty of shops, restaurants and stuff to keep the wife happy so it could prove to be a good day trip!

·
Registered
936 Posts
Hi

Looking for two seats, not mackerel trips, within an hours drive of Tenby, ideally midweek from 1st to 5th of September.

Wreck, reef, bream, or bottom, we'll take whatever we can get, I've rung round but none of the usual suspects have space.... any cancellations out there?

Thanks

Peter
I have sent you a PM Peter:mail2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts