World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its a bit short notice ive arranged a trip tommorrow night on the topcat sailing from lossiemouth at 7 pm for a 3 hour trip its £20 and £5 for rod hire theres a few spaces left if anyone interested plz pm me if ure up for it by 5 pm tommorrow night thanks

·
Registered
144 Posts
its a bit short notice ive arranged a trip tommorrow night on the topcat sailing from lossiemouth at 7 pm for a 3 hour trip its £20 and £5 for rod hire theres a few spaces left if anyone interested plz pm me if ure up for it by 5 pm tommorrow night thanks
na yer alright there mucka i was told it was a load of ****e the skipper dont know much about fishing but if its bait yer after the makies are thick up there just now .
:yeah:

·
Registered
928 Posts
na yer alright there mucka i was told it was a load of ****e the skipper dont know much about fishing but if its bait yer after the makies are thick up there just now .

who told you that? every report i've heard or reasd about on here has been good.

mind you you're maybe getting mixed up with a boat from macduff?

·
Registered
87 Posts
around the first week of september I will be on a break near Lossiemouth and keen for a trip out if there are spaces.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Rubbish - IMHO :nonono: - skipper is a good bloke and knows his stuff

·
Registered
182 Posts
I fished with him the other week, he found the species and the quantity. If you took your silver mackie feathers off you might avoid them, and got out of your arm chair, you might avoid them.

Have you ever fished with him? My guess is no.

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Topcat is a good boat with a good skipper. More than willing to help and is very keen on try new places.

It's just a shame he gets more macky bashers than anglers....something I hope to change.

·
Registered
314 Posts
we will see next month when bill takes us to grounds that he has not fished for a while and see how many mackie come aboard then

·
Registered
43 Posts
Feel I have to get my comment in here probably as I am almost becoming a regular on Topcat , but thats because Bill is a good skipper , gets to the fish and looks after his customers. I am sure next months trip will be a cracker just a pity I am doing my "charity "bit on the 21st.

·
The Chosen One
4,518 Posts
i have been out with bill more times than i care to remember fellas if there are fish about he will find them i am sure you will have a ball:ph34r:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts