World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and 5 others went out on the dominator today, had a good day to, we caught between us all

over 40 doggies (which kept us all busy)
4 good sized whiteing (healthy)
and a small eyed ray of about 7lb

1 of the best boat trips ive been on so far, and the skipper of the boat what a tidy guy, we go out on a trip with him every 6-7 weeks and got to be honest you cant fault him.

all in all an enjoyable day, cant wait to go again, had good weater also which is a bonus

philster :D :D :D

·
Welsh Dangler
3,340 Posts
Me and a couple of mates went out on the dominator a few times last summer. We had some good days plenty of dogs, rays, conger some tope, smoothhound, whiting, a turbot and one trip we went up to nash and had some nice bass.

Only trouble is I tend to suffer a bit with sickness and on the faster boats it gets worse, so until i can control this the dominator will have to wait.

I'll try and get some ginger in me!! :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah got to agree the domianator is a fast 1, luckily for me and the others with me we dont suffer with the sickness of being at sea, guess we are sum of the lucky ones

philster :)

·
Welsh Dangler
3,340 Posts
You probably right Philster, I maybe one of the unlucky ones :D

I try not to let it ruin my summer boat fishing, cos I enjoy it so much.

The silly thing is I only feel ill while we on move or just after, I rarely feel sick when i'm concentrating on fishing. :confused:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Was chating with wayne the weekend he said theres plenty of ray coming off scarweather, aswell as a few bass coming from the banks, the bream seem to be in also. Its a top boat with a top skipper. can't fault it. The boat is a fast one too about 25knts or so. glad you enjoyed the trip philster

1 - 5 of 5 Posts