World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me, juan d giza, dickus and sean went out sunday for a bash at the roker, fishing was slow at times but all the boats around us fished the same with just a few comming out here and there, i seemed to luck out and on my first cast caught this 7lb 7oz bass on herring chunk intended for roker:)

i then followed this up with three roker, but i cant remember the weights!

had a brill day all in all, and a good chuckle as well.
cant wait till the next trip!!
:)

A

·
0 Posts
Nice photos Pablo, shame you had to put that fish back, that'd have looked good on the "Team Essex" barbie, to be held later in the year,

Don't do it again please :)

Regards

Ubd

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice photos Pablo, shame you had to put that fish back, that'd have looked good on the "Team Essex" barbie, to be held later in the year,

Don't do it again please :)

Regards

Ubd

sorry dad, dont know what came over me!!

A

·
0 Posts
sorry dad, dont know what came over me!!
Well that was bleeding obvious, throwing 7lb of prime barbie material over the side, have you considered proffesional help, I suggest a course of trips out with Ron, that'll soon cure your predicament, i'm sure:)

That's right Pablo, sort the grumpy old sod out!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
I told you to sod off the other night, you're still here, why ? :lmao:

Ubd

15,082 Posts
Nice catch and trip out Pablo.I do suggest a few hours of therapy on Island Hopper to help maintain your membership of F.A.R.T.......Jesus Christ,I thought I taught you better than that!...When they say 'Chuck it back' that means chuck in the BACK OF THE FISH BOX!!....And then you call me over and I collect it from you for my dinner:)

Roker Ron

C

·
0 Posts
Just got a nice surprise in the post this morning... My new Fillet and Release T-Shirt from the states:clap2:

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Nice catch and trip out Pablo.I do suggest a few hours of therapy on Island Hopper to help maintain your membership of F.A.R.T.......Jesus Christ,I thought I taught you better than that!...When they say 'Chuck it back' that means chuck in the BACK OF THE FISH BOX!!.:)

Roker Ron
Ron, he was aiming for the fish box but a big wave hit the boat and it went straight ove the side.

Ps. If you ever need a roker killer Pablo's your man, he'd be quite happy not to fish as long as you gave him a live roker to beat, errrr I mean dispatch every now and then!! ;)

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice catch and trip out Pablo.I do suggest a few hours of therapy on Island Hopper to help maintain your membership of F.A.R.T.......Jesus Christ,I thought I taught you better than that!...When they say 'Chuck it back' that means chuck in the BACK OF THE FISH BOX!!....And then you call me over and I collect it from you for my dinner:)

Roker Ron

you,ll be pleased to know that all skate were filleted and released!

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Excellent....Now you are showing some initiative and I will be able to keep you on the membership list! :clap3:

Ron
I must admit that I knowingly returned a sizeable fish alive to the water on Sunday, I would have filleted it first, but I didn't have a fillet knife small enough for a 24cm rockling :uhuh:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts