World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
sea-otter2 and sea spray were uptiding yesterday off robinhoods bay fishing was very steady with codling coming thick and fast at times the best fish was on seaz spray just under 15lb.
The double figure cod are now starting to show for the Whitby charter skippers. Today On Malcolm Pitman's boat Sea Spray an angler managed a near 15 pound cod almost within casting distance of land and all anglers went home with a good few fillets for the table.

PAUL SEA-OTTER2.
A nice cod caught on malcolms boat myself and malcolm on sea spray were only fishing a few hundred metres apart yesterday the fishing was very steady both malcolms anglers and mine both had a really good day uptiding fishing on the cod there pleny of fish caught around 4- 6lb mark most ly taken on black and squid we were only fishing around 400 metres from the cliffs off robinhoods bay its alive with codling in that area at the moment but it has been most of the winter,

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
There was a bloke on the Heugh yesterday complaining. First time out on a boat. Went on the Maggie May reckons he never got a bite.£27 the trip cost him.Said everyone had a poor day.

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
There was a bloke on the Heugh yesterday complaining. First time out on a boat. Went on the Maggie May reckons he never got a bite.£27 the trip cost him.Said everyone had a poor day.
The boat trips costs £25 per person ,we fished 12 wreck in total ,only a few fish were caught,as for the other boats out that day around Hartlepool the fishing was very poor to say the least , I lost a heap of gear on nealy every wreck,but as the weather picks up and the water clears ,it will pick up again.
I`m out on Maggie May a lot ,and I can honestly say it`s never been that bad before.
Look at the reports for the Whitby lads ,they were cleaning up the other day on the wrecks,...............makes you want to cry .................:cry: :cry:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts