World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for a good days fishing with my mate who is disabled do you know of any good boats or web sites that can take us out from north wales or angellsey looking for general days sea fishing :)

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
Don't know any charters that advertise disabled facilities in North Wales, you would have to ring round and ask if the facilities on offer are suitable, and the charter can accomodate individuals.

Sorry to be so negative but I can offer a positive. If you struggle to get fixed up you are both welcome to come out on my boat. I am not commercial and therefore there will be no charge, just a pleasure fisherman, if I am going out you are welcome to tag along. Depending on your mates disability I am sure we can work something out. I have a 21 foot boat with all the safety gear.

If you can get a charter please do, I don't want to take business off them. If you can't get a trip get in touch.

Please go to:-

http://www.castandcatch.com/
click the charter link for a reasonably comprehensive list of charters in the NW, North Wales ansd Anglesey area.

Good luck and tight lines

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
nice 1 mr p. true gent you are, there you go mevell, great bunch on this site don,t you think m8........we will have to see if anyone knows any links for disabled anglers mike........

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
THANKS CHRIS (MODERATOR)

Thought i would reply to your message with a big thanks mate I AM GOB SMACKED WITH YOUR OFFER what a great site this is, its down to caring people like yourself that will make this site a huge success I am looking on the webb that you sent me for a days fishing iff no joy i will email you MY freinds condition is arthritic (legs and joints) he is a great guy whoose ambition is to catch and cook a fish A days fishing would take his mind of his pains Once again cheers Chris for your response
MIck :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts