World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
couple of the boys just got back from plymouth... 2 conger one at 30 lbs the other 12.5 lbs and 14 large whiting....... they said it was hard going but i think i would have been happy ; } actually i am they dropped some fish off for her in doors... which was nice. soooo..... this week i will mostly be eating conger.
tonights trip to the deeps seams to be turning into an afternoon at the long arm with the boys mmmmm not sure she is gonna go for that some how sheeeesh being on paternity leave has it's draw backs.lmao i painted the outside of the house and laid the new floor what more can i do? there's me thinking i could get some fishing done.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hehehe Rob,

if you are on paternity leave, it is more than likely that your better half's hormones are all over the place at the minute(???) when the missus is like this, brownie point scoring does not follow the conventional rules. Just be grateful that you can get out.

I managed to earn some brownie points tonight - she bought a new dining room suite but didn't realise it was flat pack until it was delivered. 2.5 hours to set it all up. I got it all sorted without one problem (first ever), I'm now a cert for 8 hours on Saturday.... YIIIPPPPEEEE!!!!!!

Booked 1lb of ragworm for Friday collection too.....

GG

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
usually the easiest way to get in my better halves good book is to put fish in the freezer lmao. totally blanked tonight at the long arm in port talbot..... " big sigh"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts