World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I am thinking of going out on a boat trip this year, something I have yet to try. Myself and a couple of colleagues are planning this trip soon but have no idea who to go with or where to go etc. Wold appreciate any info on this issue. If possible a boat which supplies everything as we have no boat tackle being land lubbers an all.

Cheers

·
Registered
208 Posts
most boats carry all the gear you will need at a small extra cost, most skippers have their phone numbers on the net if you look for them, ring them up and be truthfull about any fishing you have done in the past and they will sort you out from there, they will tell you what to bring bait wise or if they will be supplying it. swansea often out fishs other areas in the late winter (dec and jan) but cardiff is normaly better untill then, the problem you have is most boats sell out early. so be quick! one thing to hold in mind is to always take plenty of extra clothes for the trip as its often much colder at sea and not to skimp on bait for the hungry cod as they like a good mouth full. well good luck and tight lines!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers Doggy hater and Taffy41,

I didn't have anywhere in particular in mind but I am greatful for the advise, very helpful.

We were thinking of a trip fairly soon so Cardiff looks the place to go until December/Jan time then.

If anyone can recommend a particular boat that would be even better.

Tight lines

1 - 4 of 4 Posts