World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well not around Bridgend in a boat like, now that would just be dumb and incredibly funny, but in the sea around bridgend ai? Does anyone know of any? Because I really wanna go on a boat fishing trip but am not aware of any?
Cheers

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Well not around Bridgend in a boat like, now that would just be dumb and incredibly funny, but in the sea around bridgend ai? Does anyone know of any? Because I really wanna go on a boat fishing trip but am not aware of any?
Cheers
Hi lewie we have a few boat trips going out rom barry on ANCORHMAN 11 marcus the mod is doing them gave him a pm dude tight lines

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Cheers
Hi lewie i forgot mate go to the start of the forum you will see MEETS/MATCHES/FISHING TRIPS/CHARITY EVENTS click on that and you wil see the boat trips we have going tight lines:clap3:

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Cheers
ive been on alot of boats from swansea,penarth+barry but theres only 1 boat or skipper ill stick 2 is dave on the anchorman111 best skipper by far try him u wont be disapionted.TIGHT LINES

1 - 6 of 6 Posts