World Sea Fishing Forums banner

Boating for Bass

739 views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  OFFSHORE 
#1 ·
not looking good for a supply of live sand eel for Sat, so apart from the artificals what bait would you take for the drifting for Bass.

KK

#2 ·
live poutiing is a good bait... icatch them off the mumbles pier over the side about 4-5 inches big they mak a awsome live bait for bass

#7 ·
Just rang country stores they will be having eels in on friday

http://www.countryangling.co.uk/

give them a bell this afternoon he will know more then

Paul

Hello mate, long time no speak, I did ring them earlier and was told to ring back later but he said easterlies were a pain and they couldn't guarantee them.

looking at trying some of those marks you gave me last year.

oops you might not be who I think you are

KK

#12 ·
Hello mate, long time no speak, I did ring them earlier and was told to ring back later but he said easterlies were a pain and they couldn't guarantee them.

looking at trying some of those marks you gave me last year.

oops you might not be who I think you are

KK
yes mate it is me it is a long time since our last chat keep in touch mate all the best for the weekend if i was u stay in close if trying for bass nothing on the
banks as yet but there signs of bait fish showing.. alot coming in via the nets at the momment all full of eggs usual story for this time of year..they shouldnt be allowed to net the spawning grounds..do you fancy a trip out in june or july with me on my boat after the bass mate out of swansea marina:boat: :boat: if so pm back your mobile and i'll give you a bell :secret:

all the best Paul

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.