World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Just thought i would ask about if there is anyone on the Island or close to it thats selling a small rowing boat with ores or with a small engine maybe.
Im looking at one at the moment in shoebury but if there are any others for sale im willing to look.
If you are wanting to get rid of one and it still floats :wiggle: please PM me with a price and some info about it and maybe a picture if you have one.

Many thanks.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
looks nice mate, only reason why im looking at the one in shoebury is because its going for £50 and the chap said nothing wrong with it only he has another and its taking up too much space.
I would obviouly have to give it a custom paint job :punk:
If i didnt have so many other commitments i would invest in a good Ribcraft as i got the licence. Until im :roll1: in $$$ i got to wait mate.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
looks nice mate, only reason why im looking at the one in shoebury is because its going for £50 and the chap said nothing wrong with it only he has another and its taking up too much space.
I would obviouly have to give it a custom paint job :punk:
If i didnt have so many other commitments i would invest in a good ribcraft as i got the licence. Until im :roll1: In $$$ i got to wait mate.
you have a pm

1 - 6 of 6 Posts