World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone up for an all nighter here Friday weather permitting?

LW HW LW HW
00:50 07:15 13:54 20:16

wind speed 2mph North Easterly
cloudy

·
The Podlie King
1,336 Posts
Anyone up for an all nighter here Friday weather permitting?

LW HW LW HW
00:50 07:15 13:54 20:16

wind speed 2mph North Easterly
cloudy
Hmmm might throw up a ling or Cod or something...

You on about the hotel?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the rocks down from the old hotel you been before you had ling

·
The Podlie King
1,336 Posts
Might be up for that. How many rods do you think would be comfortable there Gus?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Was going for one myself and maybe a light spinner, jelly worms till dark, if not there then somewhere let us know will get some lug tomorrow

·
The Podlie King
1,336 Posts
OK defo up for a spot of night fishing soewhere other than the normal Gamrie and Phead B/W. Boddam sounds fine to me but my guess is the mark would struggle with more than 4 people?

BTW, if you are going bait collecting, can you grab a few small hard backs? we could always try our luck for wrasse?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
have to be away by 0700 as wife working just need out and Friday night is good, if not Boddam any other ideas?

·
The Podlie King
1,336 Posts
Did you notice Wookie got a nice Codling there a couple of weeks ago?

·
The Podlie King
1,336 Posts
have to be away by 0700 as wife working just need out and Friday night is good, if not Boddam any other ideas?
Ha ha - same here - I need to be back in Fraserburgh for 7am Saturday.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
didn't know just fancy a change from the breakwater recon with a few rods in mixed baits we could suprise ourselves there, deep water.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
three of us BTB should be up for somthing till midnight, he's wanting to go for conger again at Albert, its a net thing

·
Registered
360 Posts
Hi Gus

I was down at boddam tonight for a couple of hours jigging for the pollock but with no luck. quite a bit of a swell at the moment so we tried jigging deep close to the bottom.

ended up putting a bait out (Mackeral, Sand eels, Razors, Squid and bites were coming in but I think the it was just podlies as your bait was gone in 5 minutes.

Night time might produce but have never fished there at dark.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
will nip down tomorrow and check the swell, if wet and swell not going sorry but call me a chicken, anyone done scotstown at night?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts