World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a week at Butlins coming up at the start of may and me being me, thought straight away that there is a beach just next to the place! I will be taking my rods but im not sure were to fish. Should I just give the beach next to Butlins a try or is there somewhere better close by?

·
Registered
12,592 Posts
I have a week at Butlins coming up at the start of may and me being me, thought straight away that there is a beach just next to the place! I will be taking my rods but im not sure were to fish. Should I just give the beach next to Butlins a try or is there somewhere better close by?
You are only a short drive away from Pagham though, and the time you are going should be about right for some hounds!

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
Drive slightly east for a couple of miles and try Climping beach for a stingray or a smoothound

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
You are only a short drive away from Pagham though, and the time you are going should be about right for some hounds!
Bit early begining of May for hounds at Pagham. It was very poor there last year. The earliest I have had them there was 14th May a few years back. It must have been the first run as there were only four people on the whole beach!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts