World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
now guys
theres an open at bootle this sunday, viaduct to bottom of eastuary,
heard theres plenty of flatties to be caught and some good bass about at the bottom end of the eastuary, theres abit of walking involved. but the fishing can be good. its a rover match, booking on about 11-00 am
match starts 12-45 to 16-45.
for more info on match
ring bob coulson on 01229 74542
tight lines and good luck

ps i wont be fishing it myself as im still out of action with my matatorsal fracture
unable to walk so far or ide av been there. :) :) :)

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
come on lel get the number right fancy giving false info... lol.lol.lol.... dont wont to put anybody of by any means but me and 3 local lads fished here last week ... had about 17 good flounder between us .. never fished well but will improve .... all the best for the comp .....

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
come on lel get the number right fancy giving false info... lol.lol.lol.... dont wont to put anybody of by any means but me and 3 local lads fished here last week ... had about 17 good flounder between us .. never fished well but will improve .... all the best for the comp .....
your write bushy i did make a mistake with the tel number but barney was quick to see it and put it right. as mistakes go you want to check your spelling of should be off .... lol.lol. lol......poor do 4 fishing and 17 flounder out
ide call it a good do and so would other anglers read the forum reports ,
pity you didnt do as good int channel last week eh.

:blink: :blink: :blink:

·
Registered
8,448 Posts
now steviet. it would be nice if instead of just asking for help in your posts, it would be a benifit to anglers both inside and outside cumbria if you reported your catches and venues. i,m sure the lads down the fylde coast would appreciate info in return for pumping - venue - and bait advice you,ve had off them generous lads.

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
now steviet. it would be nice if instead of just asking for help in your posts, it would be a benifit to anglers both inside and outside cumbria if you reported your catches and venues. i,m sure the lads down the fylde coast would appreciate info in return for pumping - venue - and bait advice you,ve had off them generous lads.

i was beginning to think that he ate the bait billy instead of fishing with it :blink: :unsure: :roll1:

its nice to see a report even if you blanked then it at least gives the option as to weather to waste petrol or not going :) :)

tightlines...............daz

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
im very .. very .. sorry lads for not putting a report in ...... sometimes people forget things ............

1 - 9 of 9 Posts