World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
I myself went through the hassle of buying fishing boots around two years ago, done research and scoured the forums and reviews and all that crap, and for the budget i wanted to pay for boots i bought a pair of skeetex and found them fantastic for the price. Removable sock is great for when you get it soaked by a big wave or deep rockpool and need to dry them on the rad, very warm and sturdy and will be wearing mine on the boat tomorrow :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
i got skeetex,stopped wearing them now,find them murder to walk in,ok standing around,but wobbly to walk in over rough ground. lovely and warm though,great for boat or peir fishing,no good for rough ,long walk marks,like walking with pasties on ya feet.

G

·
skeetex boots are better than skeetex wellies i had the wellies yrs ago had same problem as codling1 , but the boots have great reviews i know a few lads who wear them they sat theyre the dog's pollocks

G

·
got some tf gear boots last year, waterproof to a point, lovely and warm,comfortable enough to walk in, although i have to put on a pair of thermal socks to ensure they are snug,i would rate them

·
Registered
160 Posts
I had this a while ago! I ended up buying a pair of seeland wellies £100 but that was the best £100 i have spent in a while!!!! I where these all the time on the beach out on the boat pumping bait and never get cold feet and very comfortable i walk down to the switch house with all me kit no probs they are neoprene lined to. Hope this helps mate.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts