World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
TEAM FORESHORE
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok ive now decided iam going to purchace a conoflex nemisis slr but should i go for the plus version,is there a major difference and which will be better for the distance and sensitivity.... cheers lads,c u at the next meet on the 5th.... tight uns ryan:victory: any help lads as its alot of money im spending lol and dont want to buy slr and think dam i should of got the plus.lol

·
TEAM FORESHORE
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok ive now decided iam going to purchace a conoflex nemisis slr but should i go for the plus version,is there a major difference and which will be better for the distance and sensitivity.... cheers lads,c u at the next meet on the 5th.... tight uns ryan:victory: any help lads as its alot of money im spending lol and dont want to buy slr and think dam i should of got the plus.lol
im coming to the meet on the 5th tho so if anyone has got either so i can try that would be even better... tight uns ryan

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
im coming to the meet on the 5th tho so if anyone has got either so i can try that would be even better... tight uns ryan
im going and i have a slr plus...
have a blast if u like .. you wont be dissapointed

·
TEAM FORESHORE
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im going and i have a slr plus...
have a blast if u like .. you wont be dissapointed
that would be nice of ya mucca,but would you prefer the slr plus or just the slr ????? and why ?? lol

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
that would be nice of ya mucca,but would you prefer the slr plus or just the slr ????? and why ?? lol
ive got the plus.. the plus is 6-8oz real heavy ground rod and cast like a dream. the std slr is also a great rod only bought the plus coz i had a good price on it... better bite detection on the slr ( so they say )...
but if u get one get the plus or the dragon both around the same price

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
also i notice u have a grxs ? so do i .... which i use for beach and clean ground and the slr for the heavy ground

·
TEAM FORESHORE
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
also i notice u have a grxs ? so do i .... which i use for beach and clean ground and the slr for the heavy ground
yes mate correct i have 2 of them i only bought the second one 3 months ago and was going to sell it to help me afford the slr .... so i would have an slr and a grx ....

·
TEAM FORESHORE
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hi ryan mate send simply bob a pm sure he had a slr for sale in classified before if closed he may still have it see you on the 5th mate
yeh sent him pm and email three days ago and heard nothing lol,yeh mate will c u on the fith u sure u dont want me to pick u up as i get the fuel for free... tight uns ryan

·
TEAM FORESHORE
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1 - 14 of 14 Posts