World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was in two minds about place to fish this morning. But decided on venue and got up nice and early very cold. Arrived at about 5am using rag lug squid and mackerel. Rigs were the hook flappers. Had a couple of nibbles in the first hour but no fish.

Then a guy wandered along and told me I was wasting my time as their was nothing to catch at that moment as he went on to tell me it had been a bad year for fishing at B.B nothing but mackerel (!) (suppose he missed the other slightly bigger fish that some caught!) At that moment had a hard pull down brought in a nice two pound bass. Guy left :) then nothing for a bit had slight twitch on rod left it and decided to wait brought it in ten minutes later little thornback ray followed by another on next cast. Was suprised to get these at this venue. Then nothing for a bit followed by decent knock double shot of whiting. :D .then nothing for about an hour followed by another little bass. Decided to pack up as the surfers were massing. All fish were caught on rag on its own great little session. Was not expecting the variety! Thought I might get whiting so
happy happy.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts