World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friday 1st June

Left the Marina at BRADWELL, at 8 am, with Westycodling and Cliff for company and got to admit I went straight down to the South East which is Ron’s and Kris’s Manor, but I knew that neither of them were about so while the cat’s away and all that we made hay.

and we did in a great way, at first the bite was dead slow but as the day went on it got better, A LOT BETTER
We boated about nine female hounds all about 12/15 lbs, and in the shallow water we were in the ran like torpedoes.

we got a bit carried away and let the tide go for far too long and then somebody said “I WANT TO WATCH THE England match, can we go home now?, only problem was that we would be lucky to scrape back into the Marina, but we just managed it even though it was a bit agricultural.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Interesting report, as ever. Nice pictures. What did you catch the hounds on, crab?

Stu

C

·
0 Posts
Ron will not be a happy man John! Good to see somebody else getting their share of 'his' fish though, lol.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Good stuff John!

Like the bit about the agricultural return.

Had to turn down a trip out with Dave K today as was working - look forward to hearing how he got on.

Three of us on a RYA first aid course tomorrow at the outdoor centre.

All the best
Mike

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
well done boys hope to get a few from orford tomoz and then toping on tuesday so watch this space.

couldnt get any crab so will be just squid.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts