World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got 500 hundred smackers next week ,and gonna buy me a brand new dinghy , rather then keep being out bidded by idiots on that e bay, who bang it up well over the price got me eye on a 2 .7 wave line got a good price ,still gonna shop around could do with it 3.00 metre really only gonna fish 2, found an ole fish finder i got from lidi ,i can t find the instructions tho ,its a hand held a little like the hawk eye yellow float got down load instructions up but would not let me do it ,don t matter to much we only going a short way, im rambling i know,ive been on the wine ,,,,,,,can anyone tell me how they measure the length of a dinghy is it from the inside of the transom to the inside of the bow? or from the back of the 2 tubes to the outside of the bow ,,,,,,,i just wanna get as much room inside fof 2 as i can ,,,,cheers all and TIGHT LINES

·
Banned
820 Posts
I got 500 hundred smackers next week ,and gonna buy me a brand new dinghy , rather then keep being out bidded by idiots on that e bay, who bang it up well over the price got me eye on a 2 .7 wave line got a good price ,still gonna shop around could do with it 3.00 metre really only gonna fish 2, found an ole fish finder i got from lidi ,i can t find the instructions tho ,its a hand held a little like the hawk eye yellow float got down load instructions up but would not let me do it ,don t matter to much we only going a short way, im rambling i know,ive been on the wine ,,,,,,,can anyone tell me how they measure the length of a dinghy is it from the inside of the transom to the inside of the bow? or from the back of the 2 tubes to the outside of the bow ,,,,,,,i just wanna get as much room inside fof 2 as i can ,,,,cheers all and TIGHT LINES
Hi Why bid then to be outbid?
That is not the best way to bid is it? You are just joining in with the idiots you mention then on ebay. :unsure:
Leave your highest bid, the max you are prepared to go to, till the last minute.:)

I'm sure someone will come along give you some advice on what you are after.:g:

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
Don't buy new for £500. You'll get a pile of poo.

I'll PM you some ebay numbers that look good and you'll get for under your budget. They'll last a lot longer than a new one for the same price too.

I've just paid WELL under £500 for a 3.4m zodiac and a 20hp engine. (Under £300 in fact...)

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MANY THANKS FOR YOUR INFO ,ILL HAVE A LOOK ON BOATS N OUTBOARDS,I HAVE TRIED TO REPLY TO YOUR E MAIL NOS 4 R2 BUT I CAN T 4 SOME REASON,,i know i can get better ,so am looking in LOCAL areas many thanks TIGHT LINES

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well i should be picking up a sego 2.7 m this afternoon,brand new ,free life jacket 345 notes,had a long chat with the proprieter and they reckon they are made a lot beter now,ive looked and everything ive looked at is so far away ,i can get there but it will cost more ,and with this heat wave on the way and if the wind drops ill be able HOPFULLY to get out at easter, this dinghy will take 3 people and take up to a 6 hp outboard,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,im picking me new outboard up allso which as stated ive got for a song ,,TIGHT LINES

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
Cool! :D :D

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i can t wait ,gonna have a few test runs, now WIND GO AWAY AND BE CALM ,FOR A ANOTHER DAY

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
I bought one of those sounders to use on our Club dinghy on the reservoir, I will have a look to see if I still have the destructions in the shed, I stuck the transducer on a broom handle witha couple of cable ties, it worked a treat, found exactly where to stick my booby, bagged up every trip, much to the annoyance of the "purists".:yahoo:
If I find them I will scan & e-mail a copy to you ;)
blueskip

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
excellent BLUE SKIP ,THAT BE GREAT ,INFLATED IT LAST NIGHT ITS THE DOGS CAME WITH BOW BAG AND A LIFE JACKET GAS CILINDER TYPE 40 QUIDS WORTH ,ALL FOR 345 NOTES ,I KNOW IT AINT ZODIAC OR AVON ,BUT SHE WILL DO FOR ME ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HER NAME ,,WAIT FOR IT ,,,,,,,,,,,,,WILL BE ,,,,,,,,,,,THORNBACKFLOUNDER MK 1,,,,,NOW TO SE A MAN ABOUT AN OUTBOARD

G

·
The weather is looking good for the weekend so you should get out then. Good luck mate and welcome to the world of boating:)

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
many thanks TERRY,,,,,yeh i cant wait....i think we gonna go on the boat first this week end out at ramsgate,,,,do nt know whats being caught?,,,so hopefully it be after that,,,i had a chat with him and when a couple of places turn up on your boat ,we be up for it mate, if the offers still ther TIGHT LINES ,AND HOPE TO READ A REPORT FROM, YOUR GOOD SELF ALLSO IF YOU MANAGE TO GET OUT

1 - 11 of 11 Posts