Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
9,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all...............weather a bit up and down,
PLEASE MEET BOUT 9.30 FOR 10 PM START AT THE BASE OF THE PIER.if we have weather concerns well have a quick discuss.
cheers brand
THE GATES WILL BE LOCKED AT 10 pm.ANY DOUBES ON WANTING TO LEAVE BEFORE MORN PARK CARS UP TOP .ta brand
BRING PLENTY OF HUMOUR :bleh::blink:

·
Team Rig Maker
19,817 Posts
my son can't wait he is telling everyone he is fishing all nigh sat, l wondering if I should bring the fishing bivvy, the umbrella and ropes will be in the bag

·
Species Hunter
751 Posts
Bring your wet gear one and all, we love it :blink::crazy: see you all there.

Gaz

G

·
my son can't wait he is telling everyone he is fishing all nigh sat, l wondering if I should bring the fishing bivvy, the umbrella and ropes will be in the bag
ill have a lift with nikki down there and if its ok have a lift back with you if thats ok tiga is on charge now so we will have plenty of light.tomato soup to keep us warm.bring a cup i got 2 on the flask it takes 4 tins two fill it:clap2:

·
Team Rig Maker
19,817 Posts
ill have a lift with nikki down there and if its ok have a lift back with you if thats ok tiga is on charge now so we will have plenty of light.tomato soup to keep us warm.bring a cup i got 2 on the flask it takes 4 tins two fill it:clap2:
Thats fine mate, i'll give you a call at home shortly

·
Team Foreshore
1,816 Posts
Have all my wet gear ready and deano92 is bringing a tent to keep us dry:clap: Can't wait now

·
Accepts cakes as bribes.
12,213 Posts
No weather discussion Brand, I'm driving all the way down to Swansea, I'm going to fish and I don't give a monkeys what anyone says! :yeah:

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
wat u reckon mate cooker this year or wa! after last times food?:clap::thumbs::bleh: :lmao: :lmao:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Are you fishing Mumbles Pier on an all nighter?

I thought it opened at 9am and closed at dusk?! How did you manage to arrange it lads?

G

·
Are you fishing Mumbles Pier on an all nighter?

I thought it opened at 9am and closed at dusk?! How did you manage to arrange it lads?
mumbles pier opens at 9am and closes at 10pm but every 6 mths we do an allnighter on there for charity:yeah::yeah:

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
:lmao: :lmao: im temped to bring the cooker and food, :icecream:,
defently a tent tho if i need a sleep lol!!

no letting sparky pete on before us ether lol!!! brand! haha:fishing1::clap:

i cantttttttttttt wait:D:D

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.