World Sea Fishing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
9,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
tJT, Reelmineenglishman+ladHi all .....This is the 12th year I have held this event to help raise funds for the Caerphilly Childrens Centre which helps disabled children and young people,birth to 18yrs. The Centre has a great range of professionals based there to help them. The Centre needs funds to replace playground equipment which is is desperate need of replacement and up-dating.
You can help by ,and down loading a sponsor ,and ask your friends/relatives ,bosses etc to donate anything to help.

Cost £5 adult ....£3 children to 16yrs

This is an invited competition starting at 5.30pm till 10.00 pm, pier to ourselves. Then back to the bar at the hotel to have results/raffle banter!
Note ...book in at one of the bars in the hotel opposite from 3 pm until 5 pm

This is open to adults,wives/girlfriends/grand ma/grandads /and of course youngsters.

I'll provide a trophy and prizes for the youngsters and I'll try and obtain some stuff for winners in the other categories.

If anyone can donate items say for raffle or main prizes it greatly appreciated

So, at that time we should have doggies/whiting etc to keep you happy.

This competition is catch and return.The fish will be measured and the looooonggest total legth will win...come on ladies..

YOU WILL FIND INFO ABOUT THE CHILDRENS CENTRE AS FOLLOWS. www.cccinfo.net
Few Rules..please read

One rod 3 hooks .it will make it fair to everybody

NO unaccompanied youngsters....responsible adult with young peeps.

Deff no alchhol on the pier..health and safety.
Safety is your own responsibillity..have fun

PIER GATES WILL BE LOCKED AT ABOUT 5PM PM,ANY PROB WITH TIMES PM ME FOR MY MOB AND I'LL LET U IN

Thanks to
Total sea fishing for some goody bags
Gizmo for donation .
Me for prizes

Put your names down plze I'll make a list. Cheers brand

There is a young lady on the forum who has hammered most anglers here having won the juniors sect 3 times in a row ....are u out there ......

cheers brand

Some names .....Brand , wrassebandit ,blanka..poss, benjoma + 2 lads poss,Gaz, Robo with poss indoors + youngsters ,jetstream, mr ferris plus 2 youngsters poss, fishbeast ,nitelite .lewisman, OTher poss,chell plus m8s,mad mike + friend,TJT, Reelmineenglishman+lad,cm10 +2 lads and mad nige !!!!!, daio ,local lad + wify...poss

Attachments

·
Registered
9,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
[i take it that nobody fancys a nice evening fishing then................:bleh:

·
Registered
9,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
count me in!! ive printed the sponsor form but need to know what the gift aid is all about? :clap3:
Gift aid ..If you pay tax we as a charity can claim back 25% back from The inland revenue ...tidy Thanks ...just yourself

·
Registered
21,236 Posts
will try to make it,but if for some reason i can't,then i'll send a donation mate:group:

·
Registered
9,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
will try to make it,but if for some reason i can't,then i'll send a donation mate:group:
ok nice of u ...ill put u as a poss cheers brand

·
Registered
9,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i'm up for it brand witn my 2 boys but will have to check work rota to see if defo can make it ok
ok nice to see you hope u can make it...a poss

·
Species Hunter
751 Posts
I'm gonna put my name down and maybe provide the music........

I'll probably bring a few of the boys down again.

Gaz

·
Registered
345 Posts
I'll come Brand. Will try and persuade 'er indoors. Might bring the kids if the weathers nice.

I have a mate who takes his nipper fishing too Brand. He might be up for this.

·
Registered
9,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'll come Brand. Will try and persuade 'er indoors. Might bring the kids if the weathers nice.

I have a mate who takes his nipper fishing too Brand. He might be up for this.
ok nice one ..a FAMILY OUTING see u soon:laugh:

·
Registered
9,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm gonna put my name down and maybe provide the music........

I'll probably bring a few of the boys down again.

Gaz
ok m8 ...get some maiden in ...............

·
Registered
9,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm in Brand and will hopefully bring ferris x 2. I'll also have a prize for comp or raffle, not sure what yet.

Sim
ok pal will co...............

·
Registered
9,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ill pick up msg s when i get back from scotland ...................brand:headhurt:...back 16 aug

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.