World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Off out tonight to Branksome chine If anyone fancies PM me, going to the right.

Took a late night walk with the Missus on sat, and they were pulling the hounds in,

So giving it a bash, even though i am one rod down Deep sadness

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
fished branksome chine last night from 8.30 - 2am, (should of checked the tides) but none the less a good night.

Have finally caught a smotthy from the shore, Woohoo in fact i caught 6, 2 bass and four whiting.

All on rag and all with the tide running out, fished from just after high to low and a bit more.

Fish were caught at 20yards and at around 80 yards, all different rigs, fished two rods, had a two hook boom and running ledger both brought in the smoothies, Ball wieght with 5foot trace for the bass, and a pennel which also brought in smoothies and whitting.

Althought the smoothies were only pups at around 18inches to 2 foot I loved it..

bass both schoolies at around a 1lb to a 1.5lb..

Great night clear skies old dribble of rain, calm sea, beautiful

·
Registered
138 Posts
fished branksome chine last night from 8.30 - 2am, (should of checked the tides) but none the less a good night.

Have finally caught a smotthy from the shore, Woohoo in fact i caught 6, 2 bass and four whiting.

All on rag and all with the tide running out, fished from just after high to low and a bit more.

Fish were caught at 20yards and at around 80 yards, all different rigs, fished two rods, had a two hook boom and running ledger both brought in the smoothies, Ball wieght with 5foot trace for the bass, and a pennel which also brought in smoothies and whitting.

Althought the smoothies were only pups at around 18inches to 2 foot I loved it..

bass both schoolies at around a 1lb to a 1.5lb..

Great night clear skies old dribble of rain, calm sea, beautiful
Hi ,nice one plaything sounds like an average eve as i fish their quite often :D ,are the green and black fellas shoaling up at night yet ;) , ive not had any this year from their yet have you ?:wave:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts