World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looks like we may have a break in the weather thursday,friday,so will be going out,,anyone else gonna be going chesil way,,this time i shall be mostly be wanting triggers,,will post report...if anything to post?????

·
Registered
913 Posts
looks like we may have a break in the weather thursday,friday,so will be going out,,anyone else gonna be going chesil way,,this time i shall be mostly be wanting triggers,,will post report...if anything to post?????
interesting if the winds drop off enough or switch round?
thursday looking the better of the 2 fri night through to saterday another crappy weather front coming though but sunday looks good maybe a change comeing agian hopfully for the better??:fishing::fishing:

·
Registered
649 Posts
mate be going chesil thursday and friday abbots for def at night. red van ok

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thursday night nick,you coming along,

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
interesting if the winds drop off enough or switch round?
thursday looking the better of the 2 fri night through to saterday another crappy weather front coming though but sunday looks good maybe a change comeing agian hopfully for the better??:fishing::fishing:
think your right there jake.that weathers gonna break early next week,,cant wait to get some decent fishing in as i'll be on the hols and missus is taking kids to spain to see her folks...so two weeks of fishing..non stop ye ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:crazy::crazy::crazy::victory:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts