World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all,
does anybody know if dover breakwater is open tomorow? cant remember if it shuts all wk end on bank holidays. nick.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hi Nick,
The breakwater is open Sat and Sun, weather is going to be good, pick up boat at 8am, there were cod there last week plus dogs,whiting and a couple of flats.
Cheers
Discovery

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers mate, nice one, should be out there, got fresh yellows, frozen blacks, rag, squid n mackeral- gotta get something on that little lot! :clap2: :fishing:

·
Registered
340 Posts
i'll be out there too with my mate and dad if he is up for it. i cant wait, last weekend was blown out and couple of weeks before was blown out too. i hope there are some fish to be caught. got some frozen white bait to have a go with (besides the yellows and squid)..... strap a few of them badboys on to tempt an early bass/ray/codling/doggie/whiting/flattie/rockling... anything! lol!!!

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
good luck chaps wish i could be there but have other engagements going to go out and gice the old rock mark a go for some bass tonight

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
and chaps dont forget the pics they make the reading so much more rewarding when u get to see what happened out there

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i'll be out there too with my mate and dad if he is up for it. i cant wait, last weekend was blown out and couple of weeks before was blown out too. i hope there are some fish to be caught. got some frozen white bait to have a go with (besides the yellows and squid)..... strap a few of them badboys on to tempt an early bass/ray/codling/doggie/whiting/flattie/rockling... anything! lol!!!
will keep an eye out for ya, me n my dad will probly leg it down to the low numbers unless there booked. gonna have a rod down the wall all day with booms with a head hooked rag on the top one for pollack and a chunk of mackeral on the bottom for any early bass (had a couple of small ones down the side this time last year). the other is gonna be after any thing that swims, taking a float rod too for any gars about.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
had a few more wall but nothing major made had a real crack of rocks last night and ended up with20 plus codling between 0.5lb to 2lbs

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Hi mate I bet it was a lovely night as well, was trying to get out on these big tide over the last couple of week but too many people want their DIY bodg ups put right and for some reason the suns come out and people want to spend money again WHOOOOOOOOOOOO but finding it hard to have time to fart little own go fishing.

Woll:blink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts