World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI all

for all those venturing on the breakwater this weekend for the WSF meet here is an update on info and reminders.....I will be checking friday night with tommy about the wind that is forecasted for saturday am. the night and sunday looks good.:clap2::1a:

Info
1) please be safe, not a venue to be taken lightly.....especially those of you with alcohol (not advised).:drunk::nonono:
2) please look out for one another and help where you can especially getting on and off the boat.:thumbs:
3) there is water out there stored in tanks but it is only suitable for boiling.
4) pay for parking in the port office at £5 per day / session, they will give you a card for your vehicle.:wheelchai
5) remember you are representing this forum so be responsible and take home any rubbish, i will bring some black sacks if that helps.
6) be mindful that there will be others out there during the day so tommy will be busy.

Costs
£8 per session for non members
£4 per session for members
£6 for boat

Boat times
sat am 8am leave dumphead
sat pm 3pm boat returns for day anglers
sat pm 7pm boat leaves dumphead for night session
sun am7am boat arrives promptly at breakwater for pick up
sun pm 3pm boat arrives promptly at breakwater at end of weekend session

Friendly Comp rules(it is optional)
1) fish where you like (you are paying to fish here so i dont feel comfortable pegging it), i will be setting up and staying put for the whole weekend so people know where i will be. I wont be fishing any of the supossed better end marks i will leave that for others. I am just happy being out there fishing.:fishing1:
2) £5 entry
3) top prizes for biggest round and biggest flat fish (not rays), prize evenly split.:1a:
4) fishing time (to be decided amongst our selves, happy to take advice), i would like to do from 8.30pm when everyone is out and settled until 2.30am.
5) i will have my digital scales and i will sort some cards for writing down a signing, but as it is a friendly i trust everyone.....:hug:
6) No rod limits as it is only biggest fsh that counts NOT BIGGEST BAG, try and return unwanted fish alive.
7) weigh in at my beach buddy at 3am, if you are late it wont count, even if you are in the middle of landing a monster fish (get a mate to bring down your catch if this is the case.:fishing::fish:

Hope this clarifies many things any other questions please dont hesitate to ask......

really looking forward to it, rigs tied, bait collected am lugged, cuttled and squided up to my eyeballs.........

see ya all there, Hodgey

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What time does my stairlift go up m8? Looking forward to it !
I will see if i can get a catapult to fire you off the addy onto the breakwater.....:roll1:

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
I have 10 score of fresh lug that i will take with me if anyone needs bait 4.50 or 40 quid for the lot pm me before hand & i will be in the TFG bivvy near Hodgey & jeff1960. Looking forward to seeing a few cods comming out (don't forget ya drop nets lads!!!!!!!!!!)

BAIT HAS NOW BEEN SOLD !!!!!

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have 10 score of fresh lug that i will take with me if anyone needs bait 4.50 or 40 quid for the lot pm me before hand & i will be in the TFG bivvy near Hodgey & jeff1960. Looking forward to seeing a few cods comming out (don't forget ya drop nets lads!!!!!!!!!!)
Hi mate

do you have one as i crashed at tims again as suzi was out tonight, so didnt get mine. did you dig tonight mate???

·
Registered
294 Posts
I managed to dig 190 from hurnebay Monday going out again tomorrow morning before I play football to top them up a bit cant wait to get out there never done a night out there.looking fowerd to cing u all down there

·
Registered
319 Posts
240 blacks to pick up from the cod father later and plenty of cuttlefish and squid see me through 24 hours of fishing!!!

Don't get my Beach Buddy confused with Hodgey's as I have stolen his idea for 4 buckets of water to get shelter in place.

I live in Dover but will be at cafe for 6:30am if anyone wants breakie before we let the fishing commence.

PM me for mobile number.

See you all tomorrow!!

Tight Lines

Ade

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Tryed getting some fresh blacks no luck thow but hopefully my worms do the job.
Hi mate

I have 100 you can have at 4.50 a score = 22.50

hodgey

G

·
Tryed getting some fresh blacks no luck thow but hopefully my worms do the job.
mate chuck your worms in the inside, trust me ,get yourself some polystrene from some old packing,make it into cubes attach before your hooks,catch the fish,try it,

i want to go but dont have finances this week,

dont fish outside wall with fresh,seriuosly,crab and squid only for the outside wall,fish one hour before hw,and anything up to three down..
get a small whiting and put it in the inside, less water less tide, lazy fish easy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts