World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Left the mooring this morning and headed across poole bay in a flat sea and anchord on the ledge, after a gd start and 3 fish over 3lb the bream were hard to find on the ebb. But managed 9 bream including my pb of 3lb 15oz :kissing: , loads of wrasse, pout, pollack and doggies . On the way back in managed a plump little plaice in the harbor. Got home grabbed my beach gear and went to sandbanks with dje, lovely night and managed 2 bass and a smoothound, really enjoyable day, absolutely knackered, tight lines, steve :) :)

·
Registered
280 Posts
Nice one mate, we were out on sat in search of some bream in the Eastern Solent but only managed 3 about 1lb. Another boat on a different mark had 33 keeper's.
Bit hit and miss at the mo but i'm out this friday so hopefully there might be a few more about
Arron

·
Registered
464 Posts
Went out on Sunday at Poole on Sea Tradar with Ron. 22 Bream, all over 1 1/2 Pound. Mostly females that went back. We saw all the smaller boats and some charters closer in. Don't know how they got on. We were about half a mile out and a quarter of a mile past the Pier.

Effin speedboats going past close to the 6 boats fishing this spot. Grrrrr.

Tried cuttlefish strips with worm, and razor tied on with bait cotton (Stop it getting nicked by little 'uns). Worked a treat.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Just spoke to my bro he was out of weymouth and fished warbarrow bay area and had 2 bream 3 1/2 and 4lb-er.
2 Cracking fish... little ficker, beat's my little-ns

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Terry, ron weldon is a really nice bloke , im glad you had a gd day with him. I spoke 2 a mate as i was coming in and he fished kimmeridge and had a few bream and his brother alongside had a 4lber.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts