World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished BDB on Sat night and caught a 1/2lb Flounder. On Sun morning caught a small whiting. A few small schoolies were also landed by other people. Bait used was ragworm.

Went fishing on BDR last night with Dabhanddaz, it was late he had missed a few bites so I decided to get my head down, only to be woken up with the shout of fish on. 10 minutes later he landed a nice 5lb Bass. Bait used was macky and squid. Cannot wait until the weekend.:fishing1:

Woodster

·
England Team Captain
30,607 Posts
Fished BDB on Sat night and caught a 1/2lb Flounder. On Sun morning caught a small whiting. A few small schoolies were also landed by other people. Bait used was ragworm.

Went fishing on BDR last night with Dabhanddaz, it was late he had missed a few bites so I decided to get my head down, only to be woken up with the shout of fish on. 10 minutes later he landed a nice 5lb Bass. Bait used was macky and squid. Cannot wait until the weekend.:fishing1:

Woodster
Where's BDR Woody ? Well done to Dabhand on the bass... selfish of him to wake you up though.:eek:hmy:

Ignore the question mate.. I've got it now.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Walked out to the fort on Sunday and saw someone fishing the rocks to the right of the fort , was that you? Looked like a long old walk with your gear

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Walked out to the fort on Sunday and saw someone fishing the rocks to the right of the fort , was that you? Looked like a long old walk with your gear
No, it was not, we tend to fish the cafe side of the down about 100metres from the beach. Will be fishing the Brean Down Fort this weekend.

Woodster

·
Registered
443 Posts
Nice one woodster, look forward to your report, been looking at a few spots in the channel myself and am always interested in whats being caught with what gear/baits etc. All good info for a beginner like me,
best of luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts