World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all,

Fished BDB last night conditions were not ideal with the rain right in the face but I landed a small whiting (again) and a 4lb Thornback Ray.

Fished BDB again this morning with Little Woodster, I caught a 5lb Thornback Ray (must have had its breakfast!) and 1 whiting and Little Woodster caught 2 whiting and a green eel.:fishing1::fishing1:

Bait used was Ragworm.

Going again tonight but Little Woodster will be in bed

Little Miss Woodster played her part this morning by making the coffee.:clap2::clap:

Team Woodster

·
Registered
99 Posts
Nice one, have never fished the beach but i have done brean down at the end on the RHS and watched the eels follow the mackeral bait in....

Dont forget to pop into Northen farm for your chips and say hello to my Mum, she will be there serving behind the counter most of the time,

·
Registered
507 Posts
Dear all,

Fished BDB last night conditions were not ideal with the rain right in the face but I landed a small whiting (again) and a 4lb Thornback Ray.

Fished BDB again this morning with Little Woodster, I caught a 5lb Thornback Ray (must have had its breakfast!) and 1 whiting and Little Woodster caught 2 whiting and a green eel.:fishing1::fishing1:

Bait used was Ragworm.

Going again tonight but Little Woodster will be in bed

Little Miss Woodster played her part this morning by making the coffee.:clap2::clap:

Team Woodster
where on brean down beach did you fished?
Never fished there but have walked on that beach a few times!

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice one, have never fished the beach but i have done brean down at the end on the RHS and watched the eels follow the mackeral bait in....

Dont forget to pop into Northen farm for your chips and say hello to my Mum, she will be there serving behind the counter most of the time,
Will have to say hello to your mother.

Do not fish the end that much but Dabhandaz does and he has had mixed success!

Team Woodster

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
where on brean down beach did you fished?
Never fished there but have walked on that beach a few times!
I fish at the first private access to the beach at Brean Down Caravan Park.

Its about 500 metres from the Cove Cafe back towards Burnham

Team Woodster

1 - 5 of 5 Posts