Woodster- 1 1/2lb conger
Dabhanddaz- Blanked

A good time was had by all

Woodster

PS Roll on August ?

·
Registered
968 Posts
I`m Coming Up To Burnham On Sea In June And Am Looking For Info On Fishing Brean Down Ie Best Marks Best Baits Tide Times Etc.please Help .
Also Where Can I Get Some Peelers From As I Have A MAtch The Following Week In Sussex And Crabs Are Very Thin On The Ground Down Here

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
endpeg said:
I`m Coming Up To Burnham On Sea In June And Am Looking For Info On Fishing Brean Down Ie Best Marks Best Baits Tide Times Etc.please Help .
Also Where Can I Get Some Peelers From As I Have A MAtch The Following Week In Sussex And Crabs Are Very Thin On The Ground Down Here

Endpeg,

Have PM'ed you with info

Woodster

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Thats a good couple of fish, i fish round the corner on a mark called St Thomas's Head, hopefully some Plaice can find their way round to me!! Those green eels can plague you, so be carefull with them!!

Ben

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Ben,

I see you like to try your luck @ St. Thomas Head. Thats my choice of local mark as well.
Have you had much joy here recently?
All I've managed to drag out so far this year have been codling, always looking for that elusive ray!:clap2:

Cheers

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Ohh right, ive had thornies down there to 7lb mate, we ought to meat up and fish sometime? I went yesterday and blanked, pretty ****!

Ben

1 - 6 of 6 Posts