World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all,
staying at the above easter week,is brean down the local beech?
any way,grateful for any advice on fishing there and expected sport
cheers andy.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
flipping heck guys,i know this is prabably a popular question,but ive trolled the archives,most recent was january,anyone got up to date info?

·
Severn Area Rescue
12,366 Posts
brean downs is one hell of a walk mate first you have to climb 300+ steps then you got a 20 minute walk across a hill to get to the down but once there the fishing is supoosed to be good. brean beach ive fished a few times and blanked every time 7 rods in the water and not a bite between us. a short trip into burnham would be a nice easy session they fish of the steps there and seem to be catching or you could ake a short drive up the m5 and fish clevedon pier or ladye bay, ladye bay would be my prevered choice hope this helps

wilba

p.s if u give woodster a pm he will be able to give u a update catch report he's a top bloke i met him there and fished with him last time i was down

·
Registered
21,236 Posts
never fished there,but for a short drive up the m5 you could fish sand point.it's as rough as steven wood without the makeup,but does throw up some big fish:)

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wilba,cheers m8,tipper,reply sent:clap3:
alan,is anything as rough as steve wood?:) you down sat?

·
Registered
21,236 Posts
wilba,cheers m8,tipper,reply sent:clap3:
alan,is anything as rough as steve wood?:) you down sat?

dunno,but brand as a drowned clown comes pretty close.is steve going saturday as it will seem odd him being sober and dressed like a bloke:blink:
it's nearly a definate for saturday,just trying to make sure there's no nasty little surprises lurking round the corner before i commit fully:blink:

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:) steve sober for 5 weeks now,really proud of him:notworthy dont tell him that though:) .hes coming,probably blank till last:)
hope to see you there al,
andy:punk: :punk:

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
hi all,
staying at the above easter week,is brean down the local beech?
any way,grateful for any advice on fishing there and expected sport
cheers andy.

Andy,

Depends on where you are going to fish if its the beach or the Down itself. Do not know whats been caught of late. If you would like a a breakdown of tactics for the beach I will kindly PM you.

Woodster

PS Anybody fancy meeting up on Sat 14th April at Brean Down?

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Andy,

Depends on where you are going to fish if its the beach or the Down itself. Do not know whats been caught of late. If you would like a a breakdown of tactics for the beach I will kindly PM you.

Woodster

PS Anybody fancy meeting up on Sat 15th April at Brean Down?
cheers woodster,pm youre way.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Andy,

Woodster

PS Anybody fancy meeting up on Sat 15th April at Brean Down?
Woodster,

Live near the Down, but never ventured out there, wouldnt mind joining you on the 15th mate?

Ben

·
Registered
157 Posts
100% Need Not Apply, Cause You Aint Hardcore Enough!

Hardcore? what, not knowing a mark on your own doorstep?!
Always got the impression you knew what you were talking about.
Ha.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Well I never really said doorstep did I? Ive always tended to fish marks 'up' the channel, and was simply taking up Woodsters offer?

Problem?

Ben

·
Registered
157 Posts
No Problem mate, just a bit of banter. Thought you were a bit of an authority on the channel and quite obviously your bravardery signature is ill founded...
LOL

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
'bravardery signature is ill founded...' calm down mate, lol. Like you said, 'just a bit of banter' ay! And yes, I am the authority on the channel,

Ben

·
Registered
399 Posts
Firkin heck KTM your stirring up a Hornets nest!

Homer Simpson will be on in a minute along with the SGT!

'Don't push me' (Rambo - circa 1980's) Avatars spring to mind.

I could have killed 'em all, I could kill you. In town you're the law, out here it's me. Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war

:help: :crazy:

I aint applying, Ginge rules ok. :notworthy

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:g: jesus guys,you telling me ive got to take rocket launchers to this place,i only wanted to fish,dont mind a walk but a pigging war?:unsure:

·
Registered
157 Posts
I just want what every other guy who comes over here and spilt his guts wants, for our country to love us, as much as we love it

·
Registered
399 Posts
I should report this post to the MODS / ADMINS as this has gone off topic, and i didn't start it (this time):eek:fftopic:

However I'll finish it!

jesus guys,you telling me ive got to take rocket launchers to this place?
Andy, it's not that bad as he's swapped his SAM's for a Warbird!

Just remember, one man rules, a ginger haired rambo lookalike from Turkmenistan.:blink:

(KTM, loving it)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts