World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bad news I am afraid. Arrived at the Bridging Camp today and found my dinghy up the wrong way. Thought no more of it till I was on the way back and saw half a dozen boats had been turned over. I also met a chap who was rescuing his dinghy from up the fleet, he said it had been set adrift at some point in the last 2 days. So if you have a dinghy down there it might be worth checking its still OK.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Sorry but these threads about the dinghies on the fleets are getting on my tits...:wallbash:. Why can't everyone just get along...:schmoll:....:cc_surren:.....

We should all be united as beach fishermen/ anglers but there is always that one toss bag that fu*ks it up for everyone else...:banghead:. With all the sh*t that goes on with sea fishing these days with the ongoing slaughter of seas by greedy, inconsiderate commercial fisherman that rape our seas day in day out that kill anything and everything that is unfortunate enough end up their boats' decks, jet skiers and wind surfers being just as ignorant tw*ts to the anti's that would love to see our sport stopped all together...:spiteful:

Why people feel the need to "borrow" somebody else's property to go across the fleet is beyond me...:dry:. For fu*ks sake if you don't have the privilege to own one, face the facts that you're just going to have to walk a bit further, like everyone else, to get to your "spots" on chesil until you do have that privilege...:boat:..

Common sense it also a necessity too, if you're going to park your car in harbours etc, make sure you don't end up being as stupid enough to endanger people's lives by parking on the f**king slipway. Seriously how dumb can you get?!
If you are that daft, that a long time ago you should have being considered for a Darwin award and irradiated from the gene pool, don't be surprised if you get "poo-poohed". You fully deserved that. F**king idiot.

Sorry to the 99% of anglers that are actually sensible and do actually care and make a conscience effort to preserve our sport and I'm sorry to hear of the owner's of the boats getting thier stuff messed about with and untied etc, rant over....:rtfm:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts