World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The Cod Obsessed one.
15,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick report, went out on Morning Breeze today, 7 anglers, 15 fish. Had a few on gills on the drift and a few on cuttle at anchor, should have had more at anchor but could not sit on the wreck properly due to wind and tide.

·
Registered
521 Posts
oh dear,

I would be pretty ****ed if I went down on a Brighton boat trip for 2 fish a pop.

Better luck next time.

Col.

·
The Cod Obsessed one.
15,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was worse for the other 6, I managed 5 of the fish, including the biggest!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Allright alex its greg didn't know that you got on here, i don't post much but its good for catch reports. yer that was a pony session yesterday them poles where funny though!

·
Global Moderator
7,083 Posts
Just going fishing mate! Boat trip - Dover, woke up early and couldn't get back to sleep......every day is Christmas day in my house matey. Just tied a couple of Bream and Plaice rigs, changed a few hooks on old rigs and had a lovely cup of tea.

Here's what we caught on Friday...

Anyway, shouldn't you be working and goosing tired nurses?

See ya soon.

·
The Cod Obsessed one.
15,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Allright alex its greg didn't know that you got on here, i don't post much but its good for catch reports. yer that was a pony session yesterday them poles where funny though!
not long signed up, they were funny though! Thought they may have done what we usually do though (if someone is catching COPY THEM!)

·
Global Moderator
7,083 Posts
not long signed up, they were funny though! Thought they may have done what we usually do though (if someone is catching COPY THEM!)
...and who taught you everything you know?????

enjoy work today shirley, I'm off fishing now. Good luck for Sunday. If you're still short for the trip, post a space available on a new thread.

Take you're camera this time. £20 for Dungie RNLI if you can post a photo of Jerry without his hat on.

·
The Cod Obsessed one.
15,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
...and who taught you everything you know?????

enjoy work today shirley, I'm off fishing now. Good luck for Sunday. If you're still short for the trip, post a space available on a new thread.

Take you're camera this time. £20 for Dungie RNLI if you can post a photo of Jerry without his hat on.
No hat? will that ever happen?
Every thing I know?
That would be you, foggy, jem and dan.

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
told you before, jerry even wore that hat to school,i was there!!!:bicycle:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts