World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Hi Andrew,a good few charters operate out of Brighton and im sure someone will recommend 1 shortly.I see you are from kent ,what makes you choose Brighton .If i was about to book a trip i would be ringing excell in Ramsgate hes finding good fish at the momment and is getting some glowing reports :thumbs:

Ian

·
Registered
59 Posts
if you want to book a boat from brighton try chris bray on great escape great boat great skipper. i want to book a conger trip myself .As you live in kent, try mike williams on firefox. He sails out of dover and is The best skipper in the dover fleet. good fishing, good boat and generally good fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
490 Posts
if you want to book a boat from brighton try chris bray on great escape great boat great skipper. i want to book a conger trip myself .As you live in kent, try mike williams on firefox. He sails out of dover and is The best skipper in the dover fleet. good fishing, good boat and generally good fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Agreed with that chris bray is your man out of brighton , Not sure if firefox is completly sorted yet we had engine trouble while out with him the other day. Definatly best skipper and boat in dover though.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys I have actually just moved to Horsham in West Sussex and have just changed my profile.

I've also just booked Diver based on the good feedback

Thanks again

Andrew

·
Registered
848 Posts
I would also suggest looking at Ocean Warrior out of Newhaven. Dave Elliot is pretty good and there are a lot of wrecks accessible from Newhaven that hold some serious conger. Pollack, cod & ling are also good. He has a website, so take a peek. Worth a go next time around.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts