World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GOOD LUCK to mike (aka) mr codling who is runing in the brighton marathon sunday 16th :clap3::clap3::1a:
me i dont even run for a bite:giveup::giveup:

·
THE TROLLING MAESTRO
8,649 Posts
GOOD LUCK to mike (aka) mr codling who is runing in the brighton marathon sunday 16th :clap3::clap3::1a:
me i dont even run for a bite:giveup::giveup:
yes good luck mike....im also running it.....watch out for the orange woolly hat..!!

anyone else running it tomorrow

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
yes good luck mike....im also running it.....watch out for the orange woolly hat..!!

anyone else running it tomorrow
yeahhhhhhhh i,ll be running to the alibi for me sunday lunch might stick me head out to see how you all running lol

·
THE TROLLING MAESTRO
8,649 Posts
Unless theres a flupping great , really upset , clawy, toothy thingy chasing me, I wouldnt run anywhere, not by choice, and certainly not while all my brain functions are intact, so I dont get it, but good luck to all those mad enough , I wish them all free checkups!
lol.........take up the running challenge........and realise what your missing.....!!

its the best thing ive decided to do.....better than fishing in my opinion...

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
lol.........take up the running challenge........and realise what your missing.....!!

its the best thing ive decided to do.....better than fishing in my opinion...
Pfft, stick a nine inch conker on your shoulder , add all the steps ive run them up this week, ill pass eggy, thank you, better than fishing, christ ,,, its barely better than eating frogspawn, ish!

·
THE TROLLING MAESTRO
8,649 Posts
lol............eating frog spawn..ooh that's 70`s school food,,tabioga pudding..so thick your spoon stood up in it

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
lol............eating frog spawn..ooh that's 70`s school food,,tabioga pudding..so thick your spoon stood up in it
Too young for that my friend, im off to stick pins in my eyes all day tomorrow, after a 5am walk along the reef to see whats new, ill post up the results tomorrow night, goodluck with your time.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Running....... Lol that's like the thing they did in the olden days before cars right???

Seriously though good luck fellas I hope you enjoy yourselves.

Jim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts