World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I'll refuse the urge to mention the 20lb Bass caught on a cheesy wotsit and move onto more less foolish matters.

15 or so fished the day tide on the East arm. Total catch was about 40 Wrasse (4 or 5 good ones bewteen 1lb + 2lb), a few small pollack, 2 decent flounders and ..... ............. a Garfish. Yes, they have arrived here too.

Spoke to some on the West arm as I left and they had all blanked. I managed a measly 3 small wrasse. The wrasse all came close to the wall on King Rag I think.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
its wasnt a cheesy wotsit ........it was a pickled onion flavoured monster munch......lol

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
lol dont you mean left on the beach.....lol....i didnt tax it lol......its in my shed untouched since that day....i must get out soon.....the Mrs said Ive got a twitchy tip...........lol

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Nah! i use 60lb tapered jobbies.........i tend to snap 50lb ers.......dunno why.....lol

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Yeah alright trumpet man!................................................ Jamie said thats not the only thing you blow:g:

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
I knew ide forgoten to give you something last time we met lol

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

I thought there must be a reason why you like to fish at carats so much, when you say you want to catch a bass you actually mean get some ass!

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Touche................................lol

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Given all the talk about Brighton and twitchy tups, sorry hic, bit bladdered, tips, is what we hear about the centre of the Sussex universe true perhaps?? Especially when Fishyrob is asking you to join him for the night!!!! I mean, you may not know where he has been, the last time I saw him I got Crabs.

Go to bed Edgey. (ed).

·
Registered
5,044 Posts
Given all the talk about Brighton and twitchy tups, sorry hic, bit bladdered, tips, is what we hear about the centre of the Sussex universe true perhaps?? Especially when Fishyrob is asking you to join him for the night!!!! I mean, you may not know where he has been, the last time I saw him I got Crabs.

Go to bed Edgey. (ed).
igot crabbs:blink:

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Sorrryyyyyy. Very bladdered now.:giveup: :giveup: You see there is on the Hookers thread or the get your bait now thread a very esoteric conversation between Fishyrob and me about who gave who some peelers!

·
Registered
983 Posts
Judge P

Ref you signature ref God and allotted time,,,

Did you know it is an Abyssinian inscription of 3000 BC.
It is one of the fishing book that was donated..

Not many people know that. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rgds
G

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Judge P

Ref you signature ref God and allotted time,,,

Did you know it is an Abyssinian inscription of 3000 BC.
It is one of the fishing book that was donated..

Not many people know that. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rgds
G
Thanks, no I did not know that, them Abyssinians sure had a cool god.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts