Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully the mods wont mind me posting here & the south coast forum

News just in
The 1st (hopefully) Brighton Marina all in Cod Competition
open to all
with a date set for December 1st 2011
The Competition's in conjunction with the tackle box and sponsors to be announced
More details to come as things get finalised & will be posted to the tacklebox blog & events pages

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
If it is open to charters as well as private boats South East Anglers will try to get a team together to fish with Sea Leopard coming from Newhaven! We await details!

South East Anglers if you want a place phone me or send a PM ASAP anyone else is welcome to fill any spare places not taken by members. Places will be given in the order PMs are received!

We could go from Newhaven but might meet at Brighton and be picked up. Detail to be decided later.

G

·
I would also be interested in bringing my boat from newhaven. And will Be looking for a couple of crew.
Could you also keep this thread updated with details please?

·
HARDCORE POSTER NUTS ABOUT FISHING
1,180 Posts
I Too could be very interested in a spot on a boat if ones available wink wink terry look forward to an update soon

tight lines

mark

·
Registered
841 Posts
Looks like i will have to see if i can get on team Grey Viking............. :drunk:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Sounds like an excellent plan. If it's ok with you Drenai I'd like to come too. Sounds like there's going to be an armada of boats from Newhaven.

·
THE TROLLING MAESTRO
8,649 Posts
LOL. Don't tell that lot, it's supposed to be a secret!
lol...cool.......... a secret..? im sure pedro...will be on his magic cod feathers..oops..!! ...and im sure chris m will let his hamster out of the cage..oops..!! and cascars will have his secret shorts on...oops..!! and
the `hawk` boys will be on there 90lb braid and broomstiks...and

the bloke on raincloud wont turn ooops..!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
lol...cool.......... a secret..? im sure pedro...will be on his magic cod feathers..oops..!! ...and im sure chris m will let his hamster out of the cage..oops..!! and cascars will have his secret shorts on...oops..!! and
the `hawk` boys will be on there 90lb braid and broomstiks...and

the bloke on raincloud wont turn ooops..!!
Nice one, but please can we leave the hamster where it is? It's only meant to be a harmless cod session after all. I don't want to be responsible for starting a 'navel' hamster war. Besides being in such close proximity to Brighton might give everyone the wrong impression.

·
THE TROLLING MAESTRO
8,649 Posts
Nice one, but please can we leave the hamster where it is? It's only meant to be a harmless cod session after all. I don't want to be responsible for starting a 'navel' hamster war. Besides being in such close proximity to Brighton might give everyone the wrong impression.
NAVEL WAR..!! are we all to expose our midrifts....OOOH..!!

no fluff..just good clean buttons allowed...!!!

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.